Thursday, August 21, 2008

welcome to lolseries

Welcome :)

This site (blog, whatever) is dedicated to captions (LOL pics) about TV series and movies.

(If you don't understand what I mean, click on one of the links in the ARCHIVE)
To know the name of the series or movie the image comes from, look at the tags (ignore the "lolseries" tag).


ALL ORIGINAL SCREENCAPS (IMAGES) DO NOT BELONG TO ME. I TOOK THOSE IMAGES FROM OTHER WEBSITES THAT PROVIDE SCREENCAPS.
THE ONLY IMAGES THE BELONG TO ME ARE THE ONES WITH TEXT.

ALL LOLPICS (EDITED SCREENCAPS - WITH TEXT) WITHOUT CREDIT TO ANOTHER PERSON BELONG TO ME.

IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY IMAGE FROM MY BLOG FOR WHATEVER REASON, ASK ME FOR PERMISSION FIRST.

THANK YOU.

You can send your own captions to me and I'll put them up. :)
They can be of any sort, as long as their from TV series or movies!!
When you send them to me, be sure to mention what series/movie the pic is from.

Thanks :)

plasticrocket (Admin)




No comments: